Course Title: Creating Customer Value
Duration: 8 hours
Cost: R$ 320,00
Objectives of the Course
- Show an understanding of the marketing concepts and their role within organisations.
- Discuss the role of customer relationship management in creating value for and capturing value from customers.
- Understand the interaction between the firm and its environment.
- Apply the fundamental marketing mix elements to consumer contexts.
- Identify the elements of a customer-driven marketing strategy.
Creating and Capturing Customer Value
- Understanding the Marketplace and Customer Needs
- Concepts of Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Factors Affecting Consumer Behaviour
- Types of Buyer Behaviour
- The Buyer Decision Process
The Marketing Plan
- Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- The Marketing Mix
Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Market Segmentation
- Market Targeting
- Differentiation and Positioning
*Coffee break included during Saturday class