Human Resource Management
Course Title: Strategic Human Resource Planning
Duration: 8 hours
Cost: R$ 320,00
Objectives of the Course
- Discuss the role of HRM and its impact on the organisation.
- Analyse the strategic choices a firm has in relation to HRM.
- Understand how organisations plan for current and future personnel needs.
- Discuss and apply the principle models and practices used in dealing with people related issues.
The Practice of Human Resoursce Management
- The Philosophy and Purpose of HRM
- HRM and Organisational Performance
- The Human Resource Manager
Strategic Human Resource Management
- The Aims of Strategic HRM
- Resource-Based View of HRM
- Strategic Fit
- Competency-Based HRM
- Job Design
- People Resourcing
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Rewards
*Coffee break included during Saturday class